Bellwood Health Services is a nationally recognized, accredited Addiction Treatment Centre, with over 30-year history of serving Canadians from across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned, multi-disciplinary team that is focused on quality care, by using best practice treatment, teamwork and respect. Bellwood is currently looking to hire a FT Receptionist /Administrative Assistant.
This individual will assist with administrative duties in the medical records department and provide backup switchboard and reception relief.
Monday to Friday 12 pm – 8 pm
Job function and Duties:
- Daily switchboard coverage. Additional relief coverage as required for staff breaks, vacation, sickness.
- Reception – Receiving and directing visitors and clients in a professional and comforting manner.
- Maintain client attendance.
- Daily correspondence with referral sources and aftercare agents as pertaining to their clients in treatment.
- Timely completion and distribution of exit summary notes to designated aftercare agents.
- Preparation and set for seminars and meetings.
- Preparation and Distribution of Meeting Minutes.
- Update urine records for monthly meetings with physicians and recovery counselors.
- Continuous Quality Assurance Activities.
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Accept payments for services
- Faxing, photocopying and other administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned
- University graduate or college diploma
- 1-3 years administrative experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Independent worker, self-starter
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Human Resources Department, at email@example.com. We will also accept resumes via mail or fax at (416) 495-7943. For further information, please visit our website at www.edgewoodhealthnetwork.com/locations/bellwood.
Bellwood is an employment equity employer.
If you should require accommodation during the interview process please contact human resources