Addiction and other related mental health problems are serious, persistent and challenging. But, so are we. The journey to recovery is never easy. But we are confident that we will navigate it successfully – ctogether.
With over 50 years of combined experience, we are here for you, offering a personalized journey to recovery. Our ongoing support system means we will continue to treat you for as long as you need help. Over the years, we have helped thousands of patients reclaim their lives from the grip of addiction. It It’s time to take back your life, before it’s too late. It’s time to begin your journey to recovery, starting now.
We believe every patient deserves a personalized journey to recovery, therapeutic community is of the utmost importance, and ongoing, open-ended treatment is key to preventing relapse into addiction. Learn more about how we can help:
- Our on-site capabilities include detox for drug addiction, behavioral addiction, specialized treatment for hidden problems, personalized care programs, nutritional guidance, supervised physical fitness, and recovery monitoring.
- Our outpatient services are specifically designed for those who require help with their addiction and mental health disorders, whether this is their first attempt at treatment, or if they are transitioning out of more intensive treatment. Our staff work closely with patients to develop a comprehensive Continuing Care plan that will assist them through their first year of recovery and beyond.
- Intensive Outpatient
- Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed to address the needs of those who suspect they may have a problem with substance abuse but who may not require the inpatient services of an inpatient treatment facility, or who have completed treatment at an inpatient facility and are looking for continued intensive care.
- Family Care
- We offer a variety of family programs designed to complement the journey to recovery, including counselling, addiction coping techniques, ongoing support and more. We also teach the psychological, emotional, social, and physical effects of addiction, while examining enabling actions, control issues, and co-dependency. Together, we will set your family on the journey to recovery.
Why Edgewood Health Network?
The Edgewood Health Network is the largest network of adult inpatient and outpatient treatment services in Canada. We are here to help 24/7, setting the national standard in ongoing, personalized treatment for everyone.
- Nine locations throughout Canada, including inpatient and outpatient treatment centres.
- Dedicated, driven, and compassionate staff members
- We minimize the chance of relapse with our continuum of care – an ongoing process that goes far beyond inpatient or outpatient treatment.
- Our offices are discreet, and we treat our clients’ confidentiality with the utmost respect.
- Stay connected to your counsellor and stay on track after treatment with our Recovery Planning App.