The admissions process begins with a confidential call to one of our Admissions Specialists anytime, day or night. An initial phone interview that lasts about 20 minutes will be conducted with the client or family member to determine the client’s current condition and vital medical information. A review of the information determines whether the person would benefit from Whiterock services. Once approved, a client can usually be scheduled for admission the same or following day. We help people begin treatment as soon as possible.
All Whiterock services are strictly voluntary. Whiterock is a private detox and drug rehab centre and we do not accept coverage from the provincial health insurance plan. We are committed to transparency in the admissions process as part of our ethical standards. We make sure that clients understand what if any part of the payment their insurance or employer will cover and any payment they or their family members are responsible for. We work to ensure no hidden costs surprise our clients after they enter treatment. We also discuss any other concerns they may have, including the length of their stay and transitional care.
Costs and Payment for Private Detox and Drug Rehab
The cost of private detox and drug rehab will vary based on the client’s needs and length of stay in the Program. Sometimes an employer or insurance company will cover the costs of private detox and drug rehab. Each insurance plan is different, but it is possible that insurance will provide at least some coverage for services at Whiterock. It is best to contact our Admissions Office at Whiterock to inquire.
Financing Private Detox and Drug Rehab
Paying for your recovery can seem overwhelming. But there are a variety of ways to finance your treatment if you don’t have money, insurance or your insurance only provides minimal if any coverage at all.
Financing options include:
- Specialized loan: Certain financial companies will offer loan packages to help people pay for healthcare costs. They tend to have lower interest rates than credit cards and health care cards. SEE OUR LOAN COMPANY
- Home equity loan: If you have a home to offer as collateral, you may want to consider getting a home equity loan, which has a lower interest rate than a personal loan.
- Personal savings: You may want to think about using your personal savings instead of opening a credit card or getting a loan.
- Health care credit card: Some credit card companies offer specialized health care cards with lower interest rates than standard credit cards.
- Payment plan/sliding scale: Many recovery programs understand the hardship of paying for treatment and will o Dialectical Behavior Therapyften create an individualized payment plan based on what people can realistically afford.
- Crowdfunding: You can create a campaign on crowdfunding websites, such as IndieGoGo, Crowdrise, and GoFundMe, in a few easy clicks and share it with friends and family to raise money for your treatment.