At Edgewood, we recognize that addiction is persistent and challenging, but so are we. We know that each person is unique and responds to different approaches and has different life and family experiences. Our strengths lie in our flexible programming allowing us to customize a tailor made program just for you.
Inpatient Residential Program – A customized, tailor-fit program
Our abstinence-based Inpatient program has been accredited by CARF with exemplary standings and includes:
- Withdrawal management/detox
- Treatment of process addiction including gambling & sex addiction
- Personalized care plans
- Educational lectures that discuss the nature of drugs and addiction
- Guided group therapy for open honesty in a safe, supportive environment
- Individual counselling
- Psychotherapy including DBT and CBT
- Anxiety and depression skill-based group
- Certified CSAT Assessments
- Facilitated conferences with family & referral sources
- Nutritional education
- Supervised physical fitness
- Peer and self-assessments
Extended Care Program – Developing a Recovery Lifestyle & Skills Building
We know that each person’s needs are unique so we offer varying levels of care throughout our continuum. Best practices have proven that the longer an individual stays in treatment, the greater the chances are for a full and sustained recovery – that is why we offer an extended care option for those individuals who may require a longer-term customized treatment plan.
This post-inpatient treatment rehabilitation program is designed to support and assist people in establishing a strong foundation for their recovery.
The extended care program provides a structured, supported environment designed to establish a strong foundation for recovery and integrate newly learned recovery skills.
- Individual &group therapy
- Specialized focus groups including relapse prevention, grief counselling, self-awareness
- Psychiatrist run DBT skills group
- Personal planning
- Peer interaction and accountability designed to strengthen and develop recovery capital
- Connecting with alumni including 12-step involvement and securing a temporary sponsor
- Art therapy
- Social activities; hiking, kayaking, ice skating, bowling, etc.