It’s normal to feel anxiety when coming to a treatment facility—but know that we are here to support you every step of the way. Our Admissions Counsellors are here to assist you whenever you or a loved one is ready to admit “I need help!” Our Admissions Team takes you through a compassionate, discrete, and thorough process to determine the type of treatment that best suits your needs. We triage, assessing each new patient’s medical, psychological, emotional, physical, and social needs. Based on this information, we make recommendations, provide the most appropriate options, and give referrals. The call is completely confidential and you are under no obligation to come to our treatment facility.
At Bellwood, we realize that aftercare is critical for successful long-term addiction recovery. That’s why one year free aftercare is included in the price of our residential addiction treatment programs. We also provide the option of online aftercare through the Wagon mobile app.
Call Us Now!
If you have would like to enrol in one of our treatment programs, have any questions, or would like to book a facility tour, please call us at 1-800-387-6198. Our phone lines are open 24/7—so you can call us anytime.
Many employee benefit plans cover EHN Canada’s residential treatment programs for alcohol and drug addiction. Talk to your HR department or insurance provider today to see if you’re covered.
We offer affordable payment plans through Health Smart Financial Services. Click the Health Smart button to learn more about Instant Financing. There is no commitment or obligation.
Our new, state-of-the-art facility will provide you with a calm, natural and peaceful therapeutic community to begin healing. You will have access to additional holistic health services here provided by local healthcare professionals including yoga, massage therapy, chiropractor, physio therapy and mediation to name a few.
What to Bring
Feel free to bring things that make you feel comfortable and are conducive to a healthy lifestyle.
- Comfortable casual clothes such as jeans, cotton pants, knee-length shorts, shirts, sweaters,, and jackets.
- Sleepwear, bathrobe, and slippers.
- Exercise clothes such as jogging suits, gym shorts, T-shirts, walking or running shoes, and rainwear.
- If participating in the Concurrent Addiction & PTSD/ OSI program, boots for the Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning session.
- Alarm clock and watch
- For those who snore – nasal strips and ear plugs.
- Required medical devices including canes, walkers, CPAP machines.
- A supply of toiletries and hygiene products to last the duration of your stay. Note: Mouthwash must be non-alcoholic; Hygiene products need to be scent-free.
- Books, small radio with ear buds, and extra batteries. iPods/MP3 players are allowed if they have no screen, Internet access, camera, or phone access.
- A 3 day supply of routine prescription medications and routine vitamins pre-approved by Bellwood medical staff and in original packaging. Any additional supplies will be disposed of.
- Credit card, bank card, or money for incidentals.
- Photos of loved ones.
- If bringing cigarettes, enough of a supply for the duration of your stay. We do not facilitate the purchase of tobacco for clients.
Please note: Luggage is restricted to a maximum of one large suitcase and one carry-on. You will be responsible for arranging any excess luggage to be returned home.
What Not to Bring
- Unapproved over-the-counter drugs and vitamins.
- Food or beverages, including protein powder or shakes
- Lottery tickets, magazines, body image books, or pornographic material.
- Large amounts of money and valuables.
- Bedding, including pillows and blankets, and towels (all will be provided).
- Playing cards, dice or other gambling items.
- Electronic hand-held games
Non-approved belongings will be placed in safe keeping and will not be available during your treatment. Some items may be disposed of or returned to your home.
Bellwood follows a dress code to encourage a respectful environment for all clients, and to help set boundaries for clients. Articles of clothing depicting violence, gambling, sex, alcohol, or drug images are prohibited, as is camouflage attire. Sports jerseys are allowed. Spaghetti strap tops, shirts that show the chest region and tops showing midriffs are not allowed. If wearing tight pants, your shirt should go past your buttocks. Shorts and dresses should be mid thigh or longer.
Please note: Upon admission, all belongings will be screened by our staff in the presence of clients. Luggage and bags may be steamed and clothes may be ‘flash-dried’ if required.