From time to time we have positions available at various locations throughout the Edgewood Health Network and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
EHN offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and a mutually supportive work environment. As a member of our multidisciplinary team you will be part of a dedicated group of professionals who help patients and their families regain lives from addiction.
The Edgewood Health Network is an equal opportunity employer which practices the principles of employment equity.
Recent Career Posts
- Director of Alumni Relations – Bellwood, Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2019Title: Director Alumni Relations Reports To: Chief Operating Officer Supervises: Alumni Coordinators Summary: The Director of Alumni Relations will be based out of Toronto and is responsible for all activities in planning, launching and implementing projects related to our commitment to Alumni relations across Canada. The Director of Alumni Relations works closely with staff, and various community groups and individuals to promote positive company image and build strong relationships in the communities that the Edgewood Health Network (EHN) operates in. Job Duties: Educate and […]
- Casual & Nights Nursing Position – Edgewood, Nanaimo, BCDecember 4, 2018The primary function of the nursing staff is to provide medical care to persons who experience problems related to the use of mood-altering chemicals and/or behaviours. Casual nurses are needed for 8 hour shifts and must have availability for nights. Some duties include and are not limited to: Provide first aid as needed and refer patients to medical care as the Clinical Team deems necessary Responsible for patient Detox scales as per Pharmacotherapy & Detox policies. Make patient medications available as prescribed as per Pharmacotherapy & Detox policies Ensure medication policies […]
- Casual On-Call Support Staff – Edgewood, Nanaimo, BCDecember 4, 2018Position Summary: The primary function of the support staff is to ensure that Edgewood operates in a manner that is consistent with the goals and objectives of the treatment program. This position requires ability to cover all shifts; days, evenings and nights. Full and part time staff are hired from within our casual pool. Duties involve ensuring patient safety, patient admissions, answering telephone calls, assist with administering medications, monitoring patient activities, doing patient checks, and general duties as assigned by Clinical Supervisors. Support staff will facilitate and […]
- Business Development (BD) Representative – (Calgary)September 11, 2018The BD Representative is responsible for building awareness about the Edgewood Health Network (EHN). A specific emphasis is placed on maintaining and developing a referral base for our inpatient/residential facilities (Bellwood Health Services in Ontario and Edgewood Treatment Centre in British Columbia) with the goal of growing business across the organization. The BD Representative will use a variety of strategies and sales tactics including face to face meetings, hosting information sessions, delivering presentations, attending conferences and other creative activities to increase market […]
- Support Staff – Whiterock, Surrey, BCAugust 27, 2018Based on over 35 years of experience in addiction medicine and related mental health issues, EHN-CANADA will offer an unprecedented state-of-the-art treatment program in White Rock, British Columbia. “Whiterock EHN-CANADA” will be a licensed residential treatment facility including 14 beds dedicated to acute medical withdrawal management (“detox”) services and short term residential treatment. Employing a medical model, clients will receive physician supervised detox including the use of medication assisted therapies and 24-hour nursing care. A comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessment will […]