Based on over 35 years of experience in addiction medicine and related mental health issues, EHN-CANADA will offer an unprecedented state-of-the-art treatment program in White Rock, British Columbia. “Whiterock EHN-CANADA” will be a licensed residential treatment facility including 14 beds dedicated to acute medical withdrawal management (“detox”) services and short term residential treatment. Employing a medical model, clients will receive physician supervised detox including the use of medication assisted therapies and 24-hour nursing care. A comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessment will be conducted when all clients enter the program and a novel Accelerated Detox protocol may be offered in some cases.
We are currently seeking LPN’s to fill 8 hour positions that include days, afternoons and graveyards.
Some duties include and are not limited to:
- Provide first aid as needed and refer patients to medical care as the Clinical Team deems necessary
- Responsible for patient Detox scales as per Pharmacotherapy & Detox policies.
- Make patient medications available as prescribed as per Pharmacotherapy & Detox policies
- Ensure medication policies and procedures are adhered to
- Follow up with patients following assessments by Physicians – charting, booking of further appointments, etc., when necessary
- Direct bedside care when necessary, (i.e. bathing, Critical Care, etc.)
- Participates in case consultation and treatment coordination with other members of the multi-disciplinary team if required
- Current LPN license
- Current First Aid Certification
- Knowledge or experience with addictions disorders an asset
- One or more years experience an asset
- Personal experience in recovery, or formal education in addiction or related health field an asset
- Current computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
Positions required for full-time days, afternoon and graveyard shifts.
Submit Applications to: