Bellwood Health Services is a nationally recognized, accredited Addiction Treatment Centre, with over 30-year history of serving Canadians from across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned, multi-disciplinary team that is focused on quality care, by using best practice treatment, teamwork and respect. Bellwood is currently looking to hire a Corporate Care Coordinator.
The corporate care coordinator is responsible for the development and implementation of tailored service offerings to the corporate referrers of the Bellwood Treatment Center and to offer them valuable return to work recommendations. They will create individualized service standards for each referring organization and liaise with their employees while attending treatment at Bellwood to assure that standards are being met. They will produce custom reporting, return to work and discharge plans based on the organization’s needs and expectations.
Job function and Duties:
- Reception of new service request calls or service inquiry calls from corporate referrers.
- Evaluation of organizational needs in regards to communication, reporting and return to work recommendations.
- Assessment of vocational rehabilitation needed to return to work.
- Case coordination with client’s HR, Union, Insurer or other involved party.
- Admission planning and preparation.
- Processing of admission of employees to treatment center and explanation of employer expectations during treatment.
- Liaising between employee and corporate referrers during treatment duration.
- Frequent written and/or verbal update reports given to corporate referrers on case progress.
- Management of patient consents to share medical information.
- Preparation of return to work recommendations 3 week prior to patient discharge.
- Quality assurance calls and survey gathering on all discharged cases.
- Maintain an accounting of activity in account management system.
- Working with the Admission Development on additional cases.
- Accompanying the Business Development Representatives during client meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health, Nursing, Counseling or connected field.
- Five or more years experience in, or a demonstrated aptitude for case management.
- Familiarity with, or experience in the healthcare sector.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, presentation, and written.
- Experience with Salesforce (or another CRM) preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A self-directed, creative team player.
- Proven ability to identify and develop key customer relationships with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Access to a car
- Some local and regional travel as required
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Human Resources Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also accept resumes via mail or fax at (416) 495-7943. For further information, please visit our website at www.edgewoodhealthnetwork.com/locations/bellwood.
Bellwood is an employment equity employer.
If you should require accommodation during the interview process please contact human resources