Bellwood offers seminars, workshops, conferences and other professional and educational events as a part of our ongoing commitment to education and excellence. Please check the event calendar for upcoming sessions and registration information.
Addiction Solutions for Professionals
Join us for a complimentary addiction information seminar specially designed to help professionals find solutions for their clients and employees. Bellwood’s Education Seminars provide tools, education and insight on addiction and how Bellwood can be a valuable resource.
This addiction treatment information seminar is designed for healthcare and corporate professionals including physicians, nurses, social workers, therapists, human resource representatives and employee assistance professionals.
- Addiction and the recovery process
- The role of the family in treatment, and the importance of family support programs
- How employers can assist in the recovery of an employee struggling with an addiction
- The role of proper nutrition and healthy eating patterns in addiction treatment and recovery
- Bellwood’s 3-Phase Treatment Model, including assessment, treatment, aftercare and relapse prevention
- Bellwood’s treatment options, approach and success rates
- You will also get to experience a Bellwood alumni testimonial, meet our inter-professional staff and tour our facility.