Beyond the Home and into the Workplace
Addiction is a serious mental health problem that affects not only personal lives but also workplaces, often damaging careers and affecting the safety and wellbeing of employees. If you have an employee struggling with substance abuse, problem gambling, problematic sexual behaviour or an eating disorder, then chances are your business is already experiencing one or more of these challenges:
- Frequent absenteeism
- Decreased productivity levels
- Increased worker’s compensation and disability claims
- Lower employee morale
- Accidents and damages
- Higher employee turnover
- Damage to your organization’s reputation
- Increased liability
- Theft and fraud
Success Rates with Employer Involvement
Success rates are critical when it comes to your employee’s well-being! Research clearly states that there are significant improvements in workplace performance following treatment with Bellwood.
Bellwood works together with employers, employee assistance providers, unions, and human resources and occupational health professionals to help employees recover their health and back to the workplace. We provide workplace interventions and arrange priority admissions to get your employees immediate access to treatment. As a long-term solution, Bellwood provides aftercare support services that include monitoring, testing, reporting, and workplace reintegration strategies.
Addiction Solutions for Professionals
Bellwood offers seminars, workshops, conferences and other professional and educational events as a part of our ongoing commitment to education and excellence. Please check the event calendar for upcoming sessions and registration information.
Join us for a complimentary addiction information seminar specially designed to help professionals find solutions for their clients and employees. Bellwood’s Education Seminars provide tools, education, and insight on addiction and how Bellwood can be a valuable resource.
This addiction treatment information seminar is designed for healthcare and corporate professionals including physicians, nurses, social workers, therapists, human resource representatives and employee assistance professionals.
- Addiction and the recovery process
- The role of the family in treatment, and the importance of family support programs
- How employers can assist in the recovery of an employee struggling with an addiction
- The role of proper nutrition and healthy eating patterns in addiction treatment and recovery
- Bellwood’s 3-Phase Treatment Model, including assessment, treatment, aftercare and relapse prevention
- Bellwood’s treatment options, approach and success rates
- You will also get to experience a Bellwood alumni testimonial, meet our inter-professional staff and tour our facility.