EHN Canada – White Rock, BC
Licensed Practical Nurse
Edgewood Health Network (EHN) brings together a North American network of addiction and mental health providers. With over 50-years of combined experience, EHN provides the first comprehensive treatment options to patients, families, and health care practitioners. Our network includes 3 world-class inpatient treatment facilities in British Columbia, Montreal and Ontario and 8 outpatient clinics across Canada and the U.S. EHN has ambitious aspirations to continue to expand the network in order to offer the best possible care and support to our patients and clients, and in doing so, we welcome EHN White Rock to our network of treatment providers.
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse. to fill 8 hour positions that include days, afternoons and graveyards.
Some duties include and are not limited to:
- Provide first aid as needed and refer patients to medical care as the Clinical Team deems necessary
- Responsible for patient Detox scales as per Pharmacotherapy & Detox policies.
- Make patient medications available as prescribed as per Pharmacotherapy & Detox policies
- Ensure medication policies and procedures are adhered to
- Follow up with patients following assessments by Physicians – charting, booking of further appointments, etc., when necessary
- Direct bedside care when necessary, (i.e. bathing, Critical Care, etc.)
- Participates in case consultation and treatment coordination with other members of the multi-disciplinary team if required
- Current LPN license
- Current First Aid Certification
- Knowledge or experience with addictions disorders an asset
- One or more years experience an asset
- Personal experience in recovery, or formal education in addiction or related health field an asset
- Current computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
Positions required for full-time days, afternoon and graveyard shifts
How to Apply:
Attention: Lena Taylor, Human Resources
Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.