Edgewood Treatment Center is an internationally recognized center for addiction treatment and co-occurring mental health issues and has been treating patients for over 20 years.
We are currently seeking casual on-call coffee and gift shop staff. This job requires the availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
This position is responsible for service and sales in the Rascals Coffee and Gift shop, including some food preparation, sale of coffee and gift shop inventory, periodic inventories of merchandise and supplies, and, overall, to act as ambassadors on behalf of Edgewood both on and off the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cash management, including sales, daily sales summaries and sales reconciliations
- Periodic inventories and stock rotation
- Food and coffee service and preparation
- Maintenance of stock levels as needed
- Light housekeeping and maintenance
- Administration of any required first aid in case of emergency while waiting for medical emergency professionals to arrive
Experience and Qualifications
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent diploma
- Reported misuse or abuse of mood-altering chemicals for two years prior to application would disqualify an applicant for a period of one year from the date of application
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Current Level 1 First Aid Certification
- Current Food Safe Certification
- Driver’s license
Submit Applications to:
Tasha Bradford, Rascals Supervisor